Level 1: Software Services – £89.99 (Including Pick Up, Delivery And VAT)
Our level 1 service covers all software related issues such as bluescreen and other operating system errors.
Level 2: Component Repair – From £129.99 Plus Parts (Including Pick Up, Delivery And VAT)
Our level 2 service offers component level repairs on PC and Laptop hardware, this can fix a number a faults
including but not limited to: Graphics faults BGA Reflows BGA Re-balling SMD and BGA components replacement
Essentially we can replace any low level components down to an individual capacitor, this enables us to fix almost
any hardware faults.
Liquid Damage Repair – From £79.99 (Including Pick Up, Delivery And VAT)
Spilt liquid on your device, we have a 90% success rate for liquid damage repairs. If any components are needed will get in touch with you and discuss the additional costs.
Phones, Tablets And Laptops Motherboard/Logicboard Repair – £99.99 (Including Pick Up, Delivery And VAT)
Our level 2 service offers component level repairs on mainboards allowing us to fix most hardware related issues. Issues such as WIFI, Bluetooth and Signal problems require no extra cost, if any extra components are needed we will get in touch with you and discuss the additional costs.
Diagnostic + Pick up and drop off – £49.99
This charge will only apply if we have found the fault and you do not wish proceed with the repair or the device is beyond economical repair.
Advanced Component Level Repair
Here are some of the faults our trained engineers can repair on computer devices:
- Power IC Replacement
- DC Socket Repair or Replacement
- Controller IC Replacement
- BGA Re-balling
- BGA Reflow
Advanced Liquid Damage Repairs
Our experienced and qualified engineers have many years of experience in repairing liquid damage devices. which has enabled us to create our own unique techniques and tools to complete successful repairs. Liquid will cause many abnormal issues with your devices, some of the most common are:
- Continuous Reboot Loop
- No Signal
- Screen Colour Distorted
- Keyboard or Single Keys Not Working
- Battery Issues
- Not Charging Correctly
- Wifi / Bluetooth Issues
- Power Issues
Your original box would be ideal for packaging, otherwise please make note of the following:
- You will need to print and enclose your Booking ID number in the parcel.
- Make sure you pack your laptop / mobile phone is in a suitable, rigid box with at least 5″ of padding around the unit.
- If you still have your AC adapter and power lead plus any setup or manufacturer restore CD’s that originally came with your laptop, you will need to send us to them. Also include the laptop / mobile phone battery and any external CD-ROMS. If you don´t have any of these, please don´t worry.
- Select the size of the box according to its content. Under-filled boxes are likely to collapse, overloaded ones may burst.
- Always use high-quality materials for your package. Consider strength, cushioning, and durability.
- Choose boxes made of corrugated cardboard, with good quality outer liners.
- Wrap all items separately.
- Use strong tape designed for shipping if strapping is not available.
- When re-using a box remove all old labels including any old hazardous materials indicators.
- Place the adapter on the side of the Laptop/PDA (not on top), this will prevent possible top pressure of the box to crack the display on the laptop.